Monday, February 28, 2011

Flowers & Flutterbys


For this little card, I used 2 Meljen's digis. I created the background on my computer with a Meljen's flower and then colored the flowers with my ProMarkers. The sentiment is from Ginger's House. If you haven't visited her blog yet, please do. She has oodles of sentiments to share.

Papers: I made the background paper with a flower image from Meljen's. The rest is from my stash.
Colors: ProMarker Cerise, Baby Pink, Lavender, Purple, Meadow Green, Apple, Arctic Blue

I am entering this into the following challenges:

Sketch Saturday: #144
CES Challenges: Flowers & Flutterbys
Craft Your Passion Challenges: Girly Girl
Paper Playtime: Anything Goes

As you can see on my left sidebar, I have discovered blog candy. I never knew such a thing existed! It's been a great way to discover new blogs. Thanks so all those who offer this!

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

So sweet! Thanks for playing at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

Sandra said...

Beautiful card...such cute Meljen images and pretty colour combo,great take on the sketch too!....thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday.

Take care
San x

Melissa 'meljen' Jenkins said...

Oh I love this, the colors are so sweet and the sentiment is PERFECT, I have never heard that one before. :-) How lovely!

Melissa

CraftyC said...

Your card is very sweet and such a cute image. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
Clairexx

Glenda said...

Very pretty card! Love the pretty image! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime!
Glenda
http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

What a lovely card hunni, love the pinkness lol.. Thanks for playing with us at CES xx

sammi said...

Adorable card! Fantastic layout and choice of DP! Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion, in our Girly Girl challenge.