Friday, July 22, 2011

Bugaboo Christmas In July Day 5


Day 5 is Christmas Anything Goes. Scarlet is another of my favorite characters... I just love her wild curly hair! The sentiment is one I typed up myself. It says "Christmas is the season when you buy this year's gifts with next year's money."

Stamps: Bugaboo Scarlet - Presents
Paper: Crate Paper's Snow Day, Kraft
ProMarkers: Ivory, Blush, Cocoa, Cinnamon, Moss, Marsh Green, Poppy, Ruby, Burgundy, Turquoise, Duck Egg, Gold, Sunflower
Accessories: Ribbon






I've checked the challenge lists at Feline Playful and I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Catch the Bug - 3E SIO Christmas in July 

The Outlawz Greeting Card Challenge -1E, must include sentiment Winter/Christmas in July
I Love Promarkers - Must use Promarkers - #75 Christmas
Paper Shelter Challenge - 3E, SIO - #23 green
Deep Ocean Challenge - 2W -   Ribbons 
Creative Inspirations - 2W - Christmas in July
Lollipop Crafts - July challenge - Anything goes
Paper Sundaes - 3E, C10 - Christmas in July
2 Sisters - #448 Christmas In July 

7 comments:

Tammy Miller said...

Thanks so much for playing along in our Christmas in July Challenges at CTB and for helping to make it a huge success!
I love all your projects!

Маги said...

Wonderful card!Thank you for joining at Creative Inspirations!
Maggie

Faye said...

Another cracking card, your colouring is super. Thanks for playing at Paper Sundaes again. x

Lisa (mldesignworks) said...

This is beautiful! Thank you for joining us this time at Creative Inspirations! I hope to see you again soon! Lisa :-)

Cards By MI said...

Sweet looking card. Looks great! Thanks for playing with us over at the TPS challenges this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Miranda said...

gorgeous card Heather very cute and I love the colours
thanks for joining the TSB challenge this week
hugs
Miranda

Louise said...

Such an amazing card, the image is rocking :)

Thank you so much for joining us at DOC :)
Hugs