Thursday, September 22, 2011

Shelly's Images Terrifically Thrilling Thursday: Color Challenge

Good Morning all! This week at Shelly's Images, we have a color challenge for you: maroon, burnt orange, and brown. We are featuring a new image called A Light in the Night and it's perfect for Halloween. Be sure and hop over to the main blog to see what the rest of the team has been up to.


I made a bookmark with the image this time. I didn't have twine in the right color, so I colored some cream twine with my Maroon ProMarker. Thanks for stopping by!


StampA Light in the Night
PaperBo Bunny Delilah
ProMarkers: Maroon, Blush, Ivory, Ice Grey 1, Burnt Orange, Spice
Accessories: Twine





I've checked the challenge lists at Feline Playful and I'd like to enter the following challenges:

TO BE ADDED

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So pretty Heather! I love the bookmark. And the fact that you colored twine is so creative. Great thinking.