Sunday, January 15, 2012

New Blog

Hi all! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. Just wanted to let anyone who's interested know that I have a new blog. I've kind of switched gears in my creating and am leaning more towards art journaling and mixed media art. I've got a long way to go in improving, but I wanted to keep a record of my growth and encourage anyone else out there that may be afraid of starting. It has truly been a wonderful addition to my life. I have processed so many emotions and gunk... it's just so cleansing for my soul. So, if you are so inclined, please feel free to check out my new blog: Sparrow's Journey.





8 comments:

Hannelie said...

Missed you...

Unknown said...

Aww, Hannelie! You're so sweet! Thank you. :)

Clipping Solutions said...

Really nice and informative blog, keep it up, buddy…Thanks for sharing.
Background Removal Service
raster to vector conversion service
Footwear photo editing services

Prince said...

Satta King Your comfort zone is an important factor when it comes to network marketing, but it's also important to recognize that you need to step out of it if you want to expand your team Play Bazaar

Prince said...

Play Bazaar Then put a dark eyeliner on top of that. Smear it onto your eyes. Then finish with mascara. Apply lipstick. You're Satta King ready to go!

Play Bazaar said...

If you want to spice up your comment section, consider plugins which allow you or your readers to customize their posts. For example Satta King Play Bazaar , Gravatar allows them to choose their own avatar to appear next to their posts, meaning that their content can easily be picked out across all Wordpress sites.

Prince said...

Commit solid resources to your Facebook marketing plan. Marketing on Facebook can mean a lot of success. You will never find success if you use someone that is already really busy to update your Facebook page. Make sure you use the correct resources so that you get what you need out of it. Play Bazaar All You Need To Know About Facebook Marketing Satta King

Online Teer said...

Thanks for the useful post.
Faridabad Satta
Ghaziabad Satta