Monday, December 12, 2011

Shelly's Images 12 Days of Christmas - Final Day and a Good-bye

Hi all! Well, it's the final day of The 12 Days of Christmas over at Shelly's images. Many of our games are still going on until Midnight tonight, so get your entries in! The DT had a Secret Santa exchange that included Christmas socks. We all have to post a pic wearing our new socks! I have to say, my Santa did a wonderful job and I love my socks! They are so warm and cozy.
She also sent me an awesome little package of gifts. Those Maltesers just melt in your mouth... I've never had a malted milk ball that I liked, let alone taste so good, lol! I was sharing them with my hubby, but ended up taking most of them back from him because they were so good! The mint cake was yummy too. I have been wanting one of the Quickie Glue pens for a long time, but just never bought it for myself and I love the other little extras too!

Thanks so much Santa!

I'm sad to say though, that this is my last official day with the Shelly's Images team. It has been such a wonderful ride with such a great group of women. Shelly and the rest of the girls feel like extended family and really have a great time behind the scenes. If it weren't for Shelly, I never would have applied to a design team and I'm so thankful for her encouragement. I'm so going to miss them all!




8 comments:

Unknown said...

I hate good byes. So I would rather call it a "see you again real soon" day. Hopefully life will settle down for you soon and you will be able to join us again. Your spot is always open with your Shelly's Images family. We will miss you.

Enfys said...

Hi Heather, just popped over to wish you and yours a very merry Christmas, and a happy new year
hugs
Enfys xx

Digi Darla said...

SO sorry to see you go! You create such wonderful things with Shelley's images! You will be missed by many!
Love, DigiDarla
PS You can be a guest designer for me ANYTIME! I would love that!

Anonymous said...

Good article, Adnopsis.

ali said...

Like your blog its awesome you are sharing a good knowledge we are also having a site which will give you proper information about religion so please check our website
Religion pepole
Religion songs

Prince said...

Be Play Bazaar very certain that the funds that you've saved for retirement are vested by the time you are looking to retire. Sure all that money is earmarked for retirement, but there may be restrictions on when you can actually touch those funds. Removing them early could mean having to pay fees for touching the Satta King funds.

Play Bazaar said...

Backup your files and images before you Satta King Play Bazaar use the 'export' function. You can log into FTP and copy the folders and the content.

Prince said...

It is much easier for you to lose followers than it is for you to gain them, so keep this in mind when you are marketing. Avoid doing anything people may find offensive. Once they are gone, it is pretty much a good bet that they will not be doing any more business with you in the future. Play Bazaar All You Need To Know About Facebook Marketing Satta King