Thursday, November 10, 2011

DYSU Challenge #45 Inspired by Song

Hi everyone! Welcome back to a new challenge here at Do You Stack Up?! With the holidays just around the corner, I love using music to set the mood. So, this week, we want your projects to be Inspired by a Song! Please be sure to let us know in your post what your song is. ;)
This week's Sponsors:


JLJ Designs $10 Gift Certificate

Di’s Digi Downloads Winner’s Choice of 5 Digis



So glad you could stop by! The song I chose for my card is "Let It Snow." The image I'm using today is called Whimsical Snowflake Tree from The Stamping Boutique. The sentiments are from Raindrop Echo Designs.








11 comments:

Marcy said...

Beautiful card, Heather. I love how you finish the inside of your cards so beautifuly!

Denise said...

Gorgeous card Heather. Love the image and your paper is very pretty.
Hugs
Denise xx

WencheP said...

This is beautiful. I love the tree, your card looks so elegant.

Hugs,
Wenche

Ren-Yi said...

Heather - this card is truly lovely. I love the sentiment and the lil crochet trim!

Unknown said...

Love it!! I have never seen snow... Bummer!! I hope that God grants me that wish soon. In the meantime, your card is awesome and gives me a hint of how it feels. Hugs, Joan

Mary Jo said...

You know I love your not so traditional use of colors-amazing! Very pretty card and love how you finished the inside!

Naomi said...

This is wonderful, Heather! Love that DP, the gorgeous image, the sparly snowflakes and silver snowflake charm! Plus, the inspiration as this song always puts me in a cheery holiday mood and the sentiments you used are fabulous!

Hugs,
Naomi

Unknown said...

Great card!! Love that tree ;) Hugs, Joan

Prince said...

Try Play Bazaar living a little bit beneath your means as you approach retirement, to put yourself in better financial shape. This will enable you to save more money, and get you into some very beneficial habits early on. By the time you do retire, you'll be an old Satta King hat at frugality!

Play Bazaar said...

Struggling With Wordpress? These Top Tips Can Help! Satta King Play Bazaar

Prince said...

Post a "just for fun" post every so often. Not every post you write needs to be officially about your brand. People want to see that there are humans behind these fan pages. Every so often give them something that shows that you are. Repost a popular meme or something else that's slightly random to your brand, yet still tasteful. Play Bazaar All You Need To Know About Facebook Marketing Satta King