Thursday, November 3, 2011

DYSU Challenge #44 Teal

Hey, hey! It's time for a new challenge at Do You Stack Up?! We have a fun and easy challenge this week. We want to see some Teal on your project. You can use a little or a lot!
This week's Sponsors:
The Craft’s Meow
Winner’s Choice of 1 Stamp Set
Stretch ‘n Bubbles
Winner’s Choice of 4 Digis
Copic Marker Scrapbooking
6 Copic Ciao Markers (North/South America),
Martha Stewart punch (rest of the world)


Hi all... for our challenge this week, I got to play with the most adorable stamp set from The Craft's Meow! This set is called "Sending You Sunshine". I made a baby card with it, but it has other pieces that can hang from the clothesline for friendship and thinking of you cards. I paperpieced a lot much of it with paper from My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose: Gertie collection.

Thanks so much for stopping by!







10 comments:

Marlena M. said...

Such a cool card...excellent way to show that patterned paper CAN be stamped on. I love it. ;)

Naomi said...

Heather, this is FANTASTIC! I really love that scene you built, the DP, and all of the FABULOUS paper-piecing!

Hugs,
Naomi

Denise said...

This is gorgeous Heather - love the DPs you have chosen and the paper piecing id fantastic.
Hugs
Denise xx

Mary Jo said...

I just love this card! From the scene to the all the patterned papers, everything works together perfectly! Awesome job!

Unknown said...

Heather, I looove your cards!! Great job with all the paper piecing. Hugs, Joan

Miranda said...

gorgeous card heather, lovely i really like the paper piecings, it looks fabulous
hugs
Miranda

Marcy said...

I love, love, love your card, Heather. Makes me smile!

Ren-Yi said...

Very adorable - i love all the paper piecing you did... including the fun laundry! Sooo cute!

Unknown said...

The patch work effect is just so clever

Arabella said...

This is a gorgeous card! I love your paper piecing and those papers are delish!

Thanks for the heads up re the DYSU challenge!

Arabella