Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wedding


Happy Thursday all! My co-worker got married this weekend and I wanted to share the card I gave her. I used Some Odd Girl's Bride Mae. The backing paper is from My Mind's Eye Stella Rose "Hattie" collection. The white paper is embossed, however you cannot see it with my lighting. I made the rolled paper flowers and added a pearl to the center (tutorial). The sentiment is from Raindrop Echo Designs Love Sentiments.



I've checked the challenge lists over at Feline Playful and I would like to enter the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers - Must use Promarkers - #71 anything goes
Scrapbook Sisters - #41 anything goes
Anita Be Stampin' - 2W, SIO - 2nd W #23 Shaped Card + Optional extra Buttons
Deep Ocean Challenge - 2W - Flowers 
Everybody-Art-Challenge - #147 Anything Goes
Crazy Challenge - 2E – Weddings
Hooked on Crafts - 2W, SIO - 2nd week - Anything goes.
Karens Doodles - 1E, SIO - Flower power
Challenge Up Your Life - 2W, 1E -  #46 Circles 
Fairy Fun Fridays - 2W, SIO – Wedding.
Sew Many Cards - SIO - Punch it (use a punch).

Charisma Cardz - 3E – White & one other colour.
Crafty Sentiments - 1E, SIO - Monochromatic.
Rainbow Lady's - 2E - Use a digi.
Southern Girls - 2W, 1E - 2nd week - Anything goes.
Sweet Stop - SKETCH* SSS113 With A Spin - Circle Card



17 comments:

Tine said...

Hi there Heather. Your flowers are gorgeous and match the dp perfectly. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Unknown said...

I love this card - great work!!

Anne said...

Cute as a button, love those flowers
Thanks for joining the fun on Karen's Doodles and good luck
Anne x

Karen said...

This is gorgeous Heather, love the flowers too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a sweet card! Love the cute image, the colors... the flowers... great easel card. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

Brenda said...

Stunning card. I love, love, this card and darling image. Your flowers are gorgeous!! Thanks for playing at Anita Be Stampin!! ~Bren

Jennipher said...

Oh WOW! Is this ever incredible. Just love it.

Rainbow Lady said...

Such a pretty card and I love the sentiments. Thanks for sharing
Love Cynthia x

Tracy S said...

This is so cool! LOVE those flowers! Thank you so much for joining us this time over at Anita Be Stampin!

Linda said...

This is just darling.. Thanks for joining us at ABS this week.. Hugs, Linda

Cor* said...

oooooooooo wow, she is so pretty! You have done a wonderful job of presenting this beautiful bride! Great easle creation! love those flowers. Oh my word. this is glorious. Thanks for coming to play with the fairies this week at Fairy Fun Friday for our Wedding Theme challenge! Good luck!

Scrappy Scatty said...

What a stunning card
thanks for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz
love Jan
xx

Lelia Pierce said...

Beautiful card! I love the flowers and your circle card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Anita Be Stampin Challenges!

XXX

My name is Wynneth said...

Your card is quite lovely ! Such a pretty image and the flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Jen said...

Beautifully made card. Thank you for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
Jen x

Jac’s Playground said...

Oh I love this it is stunning and very elegant. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week

Manuela said...

Wow, this is such a wonderful creation! Gorgeous!
Thanks for joining us at Challenge up your life!