Sunday, October 23, 2011

Bugaboo Guest Designer


Hi all! My DYSU teammate, Denise, and I are guest designing over at Bugaboo this week (they are also sponsoring the DYSU challenge this week). The theme is "Homecoming/School Colors". My daughter is currently going to school at Florida State University and it is also my Alma mater so I'm using garnet and gold - Go Noles! My daughter is also in the band and is majoring in music so this little guy seemed perfect for her card.




StampsBugaboo Just a Note 6, Raindrop Echo Designs Get Well Sentiments
Paper: Crate Paper's Snow Day, Echo Park A Walk In the Park, Kraft
ProMarkers: Ivory, Blush, Ruby, Burgundy, Gold, Sunflower, Tulip, Cool Grey 5
Accessories: Charm from Whimsy Stamps










I've checked the challenge lists at Feline Playful and I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge - 3E - at least one metal embellishment
Meljens Designs - SIO - Red and Gold

8 comments:

pinky said...

Very cute, love the music charm. Thanks for joining us at c4E this week.
Pinky

Dianna said...

Adorable card, Heather! Thank you for joining us at Meljen's Designs!  Hope to see you again soon!



~ Di, Meljen's Senior DT Member

Jennifer said...

I just saw you beautiful card over at MelJen's challenge! I love how you used ribbon and twine! Great charm to!

Beverly G said...

So Cute-will have to go over and pick that one up. I'm not musical but I love musical stamps-Congrats on the GDT spot.

Cheryl said...

Adorable card Heather! Great papers! I love the doodled stitching you added!



Thank you for joining our RED and GOLDchallenge at Meljen’s Designs.

~Cheryl~

Sonia said...

Hi Heather
Congrats for your GDT spot... Your card is so pretty, love you use the kraft cardstock... I really like to use this color.
Great Job!
-Sony

Sprytebyrd said...

What a fun card! Love the stitching details!
Thanks so much for playing along at Meljen's Designs this week!
Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

michele said...

Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week! hugs x