Thursday, October 6, 2011

Shelly's Images Terrifically Thrilling Thursday: Something Sweet


 Hey everyone! It's time for a new challenge at Shelly's Images. This week we want to see Something Sweet on your project! We have used Shelly's Mug Set image this week. Be sure to stop over at the main blog to see what the rest of the girls have created with this image. This set comes with a coffee mug also so it's two for the price of one.




On this card, I colored both the mat layer and ribbon with my ProMarker to match the mug. The flower is made with some fabric scraps I had.























I've checked the challenge lists at Feline Playful and I'd like to enter the following challenges:


Crafts and Me - #55 use a digi
Paper Take Weekly - Anything Goes
Ribbon Carousel Challenge - must include spooled item -Anything Goes 
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes (plus Ribbons)
Crafty Cardmakers - 2W, C15 - (1st week) Anything Goes (ends 16th Oct)
Heart Song Inspirations - 1E, SIO - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
My Partner in Crafting Crime - 2W - (2nd week) Sweets and Treats
Woodware USA - 2E - Anything Goes
Creatalicious Challenges - M, P15 Anything Goes
Di's Digis Designs 3E 2W SIO - 1stW Make your own Flowers
Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge - 3E - Anything goes
Wags 'n Whiskers - 2W, SIO - handmade

13 comments:

Luanne said...

very warm! card. Love this.


Luanne
myfootahead@gmail.com
craftersreference.blogspot.com

having a {me} day said...

A fabulous card! I love the colour combo. Thanks for joining us at c4e. keeleyxx

michele said...

Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

pinky said...

Gorgeous card! Love the flower! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Pinky

Marjorie's Owl said...

Lovely card, fab fabric flower. Thanks for joining our challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. Susan x

Rene said...

I can't help but smile as I sip my coffee and admire your card!
Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! To be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just upload a project and leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Rene :D

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous Heather! I can never resist a mug of cocoa or coffee! Great colors and your flower is awesome! Thanks for sharing; I saw this on MIM!
smiles,Deena

fionalawlor said...

Fab card! I love the polka dot paper its sooooo pretty :) Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.
Fiona x

Emma H said...

Loving your clean designs, very nice! Thanks for playing along with Craft Your Passion! (again!)

Mary J said...

I love this Heather! Fabby colour combo! Thx for linking it up to the Make It Monday party!

Mary J x

Rachel x said...

Oh, this is just gorgeous- I absolutely love the colours you've used!! :) I use my PMs to colour mats, ribbons, etc. all the time too- I love that you can get the perfect match, one of the best things about them!!lol
Thanks for sharing with us at My Partner in Crafting Crime this time!! :)
Rachel x

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Fab card. Love the colour-combo and that flower is just to die for. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me. Hugs....Mona

Robin said...

Love the colours in your card and the lovely flower! Thanks so much for playing with us at My Partner in Crafting Crime!
Robin