Sunday, October 9, 2011

More Mixed Media Mayhem

Today I want to share a project I've been working on for a while. You might remember that I am taking an online workshop with Roben-Marie Smith called Mixed Media Mayhem. I've finished my background papers and assembled my journal and wanted to share the results.

I've had a lot of fun with this and it has helped me to get a little more comfortable with some of my supplies and colors. The cover is made of canvas fabric with muslin trim. Eventually, I'll journal on these and may even share them again once I've done that. I'm finding that my creative journey is taking me in new directions. While I still love papercrafting and card-making, I'm falling in love with drawing, painting, journaling and just art in general.


Front Cover
Back Cover



7 comments:

Lynette (NZ) said...

Beautiful work. Would love to see when you take it to the next stage too.

Bonita Rose said...

love it, it looks amazing!

Hannelie said...

I love it!

Janet Plant said...

Absolutely gorgeous art! I'm in awe, and so, so inspired! Thanks for sharing!

Dana said...

Sorry I didn't see these earlier, I've been out of the blogland loop for the last few days! What can I say to adequately describe how much I love these?? How about a big ol' SQUEAL!!!!?? Look at you getting all bold with your drips! You go girl!! I wish I could just run my hands over the pages!!
xx
Dana

Unknown said...

WOW! Heather, I really love all this mixed media display ;) I have been purchasing a lot of stuff but still have not find the courage to get at it ;)

Ren-Yi said...

OOO looks fantastic! :)