Friday, October 21, 2011

DYSU Challenge #42 Trees

Welcome once again to a new challenge here at Do You Stack Up?!  This week we want to see Trees on your projects!


This week's Sponsors:
Bugaboo Stamps
Winner’s Choice of 7 Digis
The Stamping Boutique
Winner's Choice of 5 Digis
Hope Jacare
Winner’s Choice of 3 Images




Hey everyone! Well, I'm really late with my post for DYSU as it was supposed to go up yesterday... so sorry about that! We have another nasty cold going around at my house and I am the latest victim.

The other DT members and guest designers have created some wonderful projects so be sure to stop over at the main blog to check them out.




This week I am using an awesomely detailed image from Hope Jacare. She has some beautiful things! I've colored it with ProMarkers. I freehanded the tree to look like the trees on the DP (which is A Walk In The Park by Echo Park). I've added gems from Pizzazz Aplenty and a sentiment from Raindrop Echo Designs.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend!



















I've checked the challenge lists at Feline Playful and I'd like to enter the following challenge:

By the Cute & Girly - M, 1E/craft type, P1 Anything Goes

10 comments:

nnalorac said...

Wow, gorgeous scene card you have created. Lovely and colourful and fab images. Thanks for joining in our birthday celebrations over on BTC&G. Carolxx

Denise said...

Heather this card is so sweet. I love that DP and the way you have matched the tree embellishment. Gorgeous.
Hugs
Denise xx

Mary Jo said...

I love the papers you've used with the image-just perfect! Adding the free hand tree was an awesome finishing touch!

Lisa Jane said...

what a fab fun card - love the tree DP
Thanks for joining us at BTC&G this month for our second birthday celebrations
Lisa x

Marcy said...

Fabulous card, Heather. Love the background paper you used. And that tree embellie..perfect!

Sonia said...

Hi Heather
I love your card, very colorful, pretty pattern paper, love the house image.. Great design. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL card.
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

Unknown said...

Heather, I love your card!!! Love the colors and the sentiment. The inside is perfect too!! Great job. Hugs and kisses, Joan

Unknown said...

Love this image - love all the trees - love all the busy, busy detail stuff

Naomi said...

Fabulous card, Heather! I love the DP and that die-cut tree with the bling apples!

Ren-Yi said...

i love love love the lil additional tree - you make fabby hand made embellishments!